His win will get taste of honey - Messages from God's Word

His win will get taste of honey.




 
No matter what their battle today. It may be a disease, injustice, sadness, betrayal, theft, a fraud and a lie, envy, slander ... a Anyway, no matter what has been the weapon that the devil has used to attack the couple their happiness and their lives.



Do not worry. Do not be discouraged, and trust God. Wait on God. Believe in the Power of the Wonderful Lord Jesus Christ that He will do the impossible in your life.

However, that He grant you the salvation you must first give your life and its problems in the hands of strong and efficient Lord of Glory. Only when he has control of all is that He can do His work and establish their existence in a totally new life and full of happiness, salvation and eternal life.

Believe without doubt! The Lord of lords, King of Kings will deliver thee and will give you a beautiful victory over their enemies. Never doubt it!



If perhaps you sinned against God, defer not to seek the Divine forgiveness.



3 While I kept silence, my bones are by my groaning all day long. 4 For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me, my mood turned into the drought of summer. 5 I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. He said I will confess my transgressions to the Lord and you forgave the guilt of my sin.

Psalm 32:3 5





2 Bless, O my soul, Lord, and forget not all His benefits. 3 Who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases; 4 who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with kindness and mercy, 5 Who satisfies all good, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle. 6 The LORD performs righteous deeds and judgments for all the oppressed.

Psalm 103

17 Behold, for peace I had great bitterness: but thou hast in love to my soul, free from the pit of corruption: for thou hast cast behind your back all my sins.

Isaiah 38:17





The deliverance and victory comes from God Almighty

7 For thou hast delivered me from all trouble: and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies.

Psalm 54:7

13 For thou hast delivered my soul from death. There also have delivered my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of life?


 
Psalm 56:13

12 I will praise thee, O Lord my God with all my heart, and glorify your name forever. 13 For great is thy mercy toward me and delivered my soul from the grave.

Psalm 86:12 to 13

Weeping may endure for a night and morning, however, comes the song of joy.

Psalm 30:5

8 For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling.

Psalm 116:8



After his victory God will renew its entire life

16 So that he who blesses himself in the earth shall be blessed in God's truth, and he who swears in the earth shall swear by the God of truth, because they are forgetting their former troubles, and are hid from my eyes. 17 For behold, I create new heavens and new earth: and there is no remembrance of things past, nor come into mind:


 
Isaiah 65, 16-17
Amen, and Glory to God

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog