Me and my house we will serve the Lord - evangelical messages from the Word of God

Take a smart moveThe day of decision is nowWhich side will you stayMe and my house we will serve the LordWhat is the true God?How to love He?There is one true God?There is one mediator between God and men?Who intercedes for us with our God?



But if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose this day whom ye will serve, whether the gods your fathers served which were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But me and my house we will serve the Lord.
Joshua 24:15

Many of us have not learned what was right in God's eyes. Our parents and guardians did not teach us what was true and really good. This happened not out of malice but out of ignorance, for all those who are responsible for someone wanting the best for yours.

However, today, we no longer have excuses for our choices. Some people may even say that they do not do anything different because they had never been educated about the proper way to worship our loving God.

Now there's no more excuses:

In the text below you will know the true God and know the correct way to communicate with him and worship him.

God is Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and in truth. - John 4:24

1 - Thou shalt have no other gods before me. - Exodus 20:1

So God has no form and no image. He is a spirit, a supernatural being who is everywhere, sees and knows all. This is our Living God Almighty.

Does God to have fellowship and our Father, we need a mediator or an intercessor between us and our God of Love? Let's see what God's word says:

Yes, we have an intercessor. It is he who can ask for when we do not know how to ask or even when we do not have the strength to pray. This wonderful intercessor is the Holy Spirit of God.

Likewise the Spirit also helps our weakness, because we do not know what to pray for as we ought: but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with sighs too deep.And he who searches the hearts knows the mind of the Spirit which he, according to the will of God intercedes for the saints. - Romans 8:26-27We can also count on our great mediator. The mediator is one who intervenes in our favor is the one who defends us, justifies us and represents us before our God and Father and Glorious This single mediator is the Lord Jesus Christ.

For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus - 1 Timothy 2:5

So he taught us:

12 Verily, verily I say unto you, He that believeth on me, this will also do the works that I do, and do greater things than these, because I go unto the Father;13 Whatever you ask in my name, I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.14 If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it.

John 14:12-14



Let's see what other lessons that the Lord has left for us to be true sons and worship the Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of Glory:

1 My son, if thou wilt receive my words and treasure my commands within you,2 doings attentive to wisdom to your ear, and inclining your heart to understanding;3 yes, if you call out for insight and understanding lift up your voice;4 if you seek such as silver and search for it as for hidden treasures;5 then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God.6 For the Lord gives wisdom and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding;7 he stores up sound wisdom for the upright, and a shield to those who walk in integrity,8 He keepeth the paths of justice and preserving the way of his saints.

Proverbs 2:1-8

We can see that God guides us to seek for Him with great desire and steadily. He tells us that teach us about all the things about you and still preserve all the deceits of the world.

We will continue listening to the voice of the Lord and see what he has to say about what is the true way that we love it:

If you love me, keep my commandments. - John 14:15

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him. - John 14:21

If you keep My commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love. - John 15:10

Well, just be guided by our God about this: if we say that we truly love our God then we must keep His commandments. And what are the commandments that our God of Love has left us? Come with love, with care and love what are they?

Let's read carefully. Read the commandments of the Lord with great care and much love is of fundamental importance to our lives:

The Ten Commandments:

1 - Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

2 - Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above or on earth beneath or in the water under the earth. Do not bow down thyself to them nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me and showing mercy unto thousands of them that I love and keep my commandments.

3 - Do not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

4 - Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all thy work: but the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God. On that day you shall not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor the alien within your gates. For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea and everything in them, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

5 - Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

6 - Thou shalt not kill.

7 - Do not commit adultery.

8 - Thou shalt not steal.

9 - Thou shalt not bear false witness against your neighbor.

10 - Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is thy neighbor.

Exodus 20:1-1

Jesus has left us a new commandment. Notice:

A new commandment I give you: Love one another, as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. - John 13:34

My command is this: That ye love one another as I have loved you. - John 15:12

That's it! This is the correct way to love our God of Love.

However, God the Father has a final recommendation to give us.

10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point has become guilty of all.

11 For he that said: Do not commit adultery, said also, Thou shalt not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

James 2:10-11

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law or the prophets: I came not to destroy but to fulfill.18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, so no one will pass the law or just til i, till all be fulfilled.19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these commandments, no matter how small, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach what is called great in the kingdom of heaven.20 For I say unto you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:17-20

9 Who hath ears, hear. Matthew 13:9



God's Word is very clear. Amen and Thank God!

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog