A powerful prayer of the prophet Elijah - evangelical messages from the Word of God

The prayer of the prophet ElijahElias the Servant of GodHow to have a powerful prayer?The prayer that pleases GodAs the prophet Elijah prayedA lot of prayer with anointing of God
Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, today is manifest that thou art God in Israel, and I am your servant, and as you say I have done all these things.
37 Hear me, O Lord, answer me that this people may know that thou, O Lord, are God, and that thou hast come back to your heart.38 Then the fire of the Lord fell and consumed the holocaust, wood, stones and the dust, and licked up the water in the trench.39 When the people saw it, fell with all his face and said: The Lord is God! The Lord is God!
1 Kings 18:16 to 39
A servant is someone who is your Lord. In other words is a slave. When someone is called a servant of God, this indicates that the person serves God. Here is the key to our prayer is truly pleasing to God our Father and serve the Lord.

When the Master is a fair and kind the servant does not feel like a slave but as a child or friend old family friend, such is the respect and friendship that love the Lord in relation to his friend. Thus we can say that in this case, who wants to please and to serve his Lord happy because not only do out of obligation. And yes out of gratitude and love.

Clearly we can say that this kind of relationship is a relationship based on mutual love, first, from the Lord to his servant, who owed his great humility and love do not consider the servant as a slave but as a son or a friend. And then the love of a slave, it actually feels truly like a child or friend and not as a mere servant.

So, for that our prayer may be pleasing to our God and Father is important that we become true servants of the Lord. Although he did not need us to consider only useless servants, because our God of Love has honored all who accept him as their liberator and savior and raised the status of his friends:

I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends, for everything that I heard from my Father I have made known.

John 15:15



Speak the truth, that our God is a god is not great? That's why we love him and do everything to please him more. The word of our God teaches us about what we do to our love is true and pleasing to our God of Love:

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him. - John 14:21

Well, just be guided by our God on the following:

If we say that we truly love our God then we must keep His commandments. And what are the commandments that our God of Love has left us?

Let's read the Lord's commands carefully and with great love. They are of fundamental importance to our lives:

The Ten Commandments:


1 - Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

2 - Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above or on earth beneath or in the water under the earth. Do not bow down thyself to them nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me and showing mercy unto thousands of them that I love and keep my commandments.

3 - Do not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

4 - Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all thy work: but the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God. On that day you shall not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor the alien within your gates. For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea and everything in them, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

5 - Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

6 - Thou shalt not kill.

7 - Do not commit adultery.

8 - Thou shalt not steal.

9 - Thou shalt not bear false witness against your neighbor.

10 - Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is thy neighbor.

Exodus 20:1-1

Jesus has left us a new commandment. Notice:

A new commandment I give you: Love one another, as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. - John 13:34

My command is this: That ye love one another as I have loved you. - John 15:12

That's it! This is the correct way to love our God of Love. If we do so we will be approaching very terms of our prayers mightily answered, just as happened with the anointed prophet Elijah. For:

Therefore I tell you that whatever you ask in prayer, believe that ye receive them, and have it here. - Mark 11:24

and whatever you ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. - Matthew 21:22



If you ask anything in my name, I will do. - John 14:14

Ye have not chosen me but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit and that your fruit should remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give it you. - John 15:16

That day ask me nothing. Verily, verily I say unto you whatsoever ye shall ask the Father, he will give it to my name. - John 16:23



and whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. - John 14:13

Likewise the Spirit also helps our weakness, because we do not know what to pray for as we ought: but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with sighs too deep. - Romans 8:26

And he who searches the hearts knows the mind of the Spirit which he, according to the will of God intercedes for the saints. - Romans 8:27



You still do not believe it then hear what the Lord Jesus Christ has to say:

23 anything is possible for him who believes. - Mark 17:23 9


 
23 Verily I say unto you, whoever says to this mountain, up and cast into the sea, and no doubt in his heart but believes that it will do what it says, so it will be done.

Mark 11:23





12 Verily, verily I say unto you, He that believeth on me, this will also do the works that I do, and do greater things than these, because I go unto the Father;13 Whatever you ask in my name, I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.14 If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it.

John 14:12 to 14

The Lord Jesus teaches us that the secret to perform wonders and miracles is only by faith in God the Father and in Him also.

Having faith is believing, having faith is not doubt even for a moment that God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ are strong and powerful enough to do anything we need for our lives or do we ask to the lives of others.

So having faith is the key to all human achievements. Not to have faith that this or that falsely placing in the world lives. True faith is one in which we put our whole heart, mind, intelligence, desire, emotion, desire, feeling and needs victories in the hands of God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God.

For God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ to take possession and control our lives, first, we must empty us of our unbelief, doubts and weaknesses and believe that only God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ can and will do anything to accomplish all beautifully desires of our hearts.



Amen and Thank God.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog