Arise and walk! - Evangelical messages of God's Word


Arise and walk! Arise, eat! Courage! God will restore your life; Arise and walk the road is long;

2 Then Jezebel sent a messenger to Elijah, saying to him, the gods do so unto me, and more also, if by this time tomorrow I make not thy life as one of theirs. 3 When he saw it, stood up and, for his life, is gone. And came to Beersheba, which belongs to Judah, and left his servant there. 4 But he entered the wilderness a day's journey, and sat down under a juniper tree: and he requested that he might die, saying, 'Enough, O Lord, take away my life because I am not better than my parents. 5 And lying down under a juniper tree, slept, and behold, an angel touched him, and said, Arise and eat. 6 He looked, and behold, at his head a cake baked on hot stones and a jar of water. He ate and drank, and lie down. 7 The angel of the Lord came a second time, touched him, and said, Arise and eat, for too long you will be traveling. 8 He stood up then and ate and drank, and the strength of that food forty days and forty nights to Horeb the mount of God.

1 Kings 19:2-8

My dear, my dear if you're down there / a, suffering slander, persecution, depressed / a, very sad, going through serious health problems, problems at work or by enormous financial difficulties have no fear, no fear that our Living God Almighty is on your side and He will help you, He will rescue you, set you free from the enemy and restore your life. Just believe it!

The Lord Jesus said:

I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread shall live forever: and the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh. - John 6:51

I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me I will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. - John 6:35

Thus, my sister, my brother, get up from where you are and go to a church to meet your Deliverer and Savior, your Lord Jesus Christ, your Lord and author of his life. Only the Lord Jesus can get you out of the desert where you are, He is your true and unique food. Only the Lord Jesus is your coach and counselor admirable, only He can give you strength. Only He can show you the right direction to follow.

With great faith, stand up from his seat and go to meet your God of love because He, in His infinite sacrifice of love has given you strength and power so you can get out of this situation. Now, it just depends on you. Him Eat Him alone because you will find the true and only life, not only for this world, but also for eternity.

The Lord Jesus said:

7 The angel of the Lord came a second time, touched him, and said, Arise and eat, for too long you will be traveling. 8 He stood up then and ate and drank, and the strength of that food forty days and forty nights to Horeb the mount of God.

1 Kings 19:7-8
Long and hard is your and our walk in this world, but with absolute trust in the Lord Jesus, our Good Shepherd and humble, He will lead us in paths of righteousness and victory as dreamed of him towards the green valleys where there we we will rest in the gentle and comforting arms of the Holy Trinity.
Brothers and sisters, take heart!
The journey is long, but our God and our Lord Jesus Christ will never abandon us.

My children, no matter what happens, do not worry! I will be forever at your side, because I am the one true God.

I leave you peace, my peace I give unto you I give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let it be afraid. - John 14:27

Here I am with you always until the end of time. - Matthew 28:20
Amen and Thank God.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog