How to Have Wisdom - the Word of God

HOW TO BE A WOMAN MORE WISE - HOW TO BE A WISER MAN - HOW TO BE A PERSON MORE WISE

The wise woman builds her house, the foolish, however, down with your hands. - Proverbs 14:1 Both a man and a woman foolish are those who have no balance to make a correct decision. There are actually people who do not stop to think before making their decisions. They act in the wind and always after doing something they perceive they could have done something much better. The woman and the wise man are quite different. They reflect long and hard before taking a step and weigh anything about anything, observe the consequences, and only then, take their attitudes and decisions. Ah! I wanted to be so different. I wanted to be wiser, wiser, smarter, have more knowledge. What I have to do to accomplish my desires?

There is nothing better for man than to eat and drink, and make his soul enjoy good in his work. I saw that it was from the hand of God. For who can eat or who can enjoy. better than me? Because the man who pleases him, God gives wisdom and knowledge and joy, but the sinner takes work to rake and pile it in order to give it to him who pleases God: This also is vanity and striving after wind. Ecclesiastes 2:24 to 26 As we just read: wisdom is a gift from God and that God gives this gift so free men and women that are pleasing to his heart. Hence we can conclude that God searches our hearts and that if he is pleased the heart (mind) of man or the woman he will not only wisdom but also the knowledge, joy, happiness, intelligence, knowledge, health, prosperity ....

And how pleasing to God?

But without faith it is impossible to please God, because we need one who approaches God must believe that he exists and that He rewards those who seek it. - Hebrews 11:6 Good! We already know that to have wisdom, knowledge and joy God must rejoice and delight themselves in our lives. The word says it is impossible to please God without believing, without having faith in its existence Real and Powerful. God is telling us that He will comfort, teach and reward all those who believe with all my heart of them in existence, authority and power. Boy Life! How do I find God? Then call upon Me and go and pray unto me, and I will listen. Look unto me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. - Jeremiah 29:12 and 13 Now we know how to find our wonderful God. Just try that with a great desire that he will become increasingly present in our lives.

Is there another way to find myself with God?

Yes there is! And that way is to know the thinking, acting, feeling and love of God manifested in the life of our Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus answered him: I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father except through me. If you know me, know my Father also: and from henceforth you know him and have seen. Philip said to him: Lord, show us the Father, and it suffices us. Jesus replied: So long I am with you, and still do not know me, Philip? Who has seen me has seen the Father: how sayest thou then, Show us the Father? Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say, not of myself: but the Father who dwells in me, he doeth the works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, otherwise believe because of their works. Verily, verily I say unto you, He that believeth on me, this will also do the works that I do, and do greater things than these, because I go unto the Father: and whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, I will do it that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in my name, I will do. John 14:6 to 14 See! Not that hard right? Jesus is saying that he is the one true path that can lead men and women to God. For only God can transform life in old new life, and give health, hope, wisdom, happiness, victory, joy, happiness, eternal life, prosperity ... Ah! I almost forgot!

What were you wanting it? Is Intelligence? It is wisdom? It is knowledge? It's a job? It's a cure? It is a house? It is a child?

So read this carefully:

If you ask anything in my name, I will do. John 14:14

And then! What are you waiting for? Ask in faith:

Verily I say unto you, whoever says to this mountain, up and cast into the sea, and no doubt in his heart but believes that it will do what it says, so it will be done. - Mark 11:23

Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus!

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog