I am suffering a lot - evangelical messages from the Word of God

Go back to the Father and be happy I'm suffering a lot My life sucks I do not know what I do in my life I'm lost Make a difference in your life



If you are living debris and the remains of life of others, if you are living in deteriorating physical and spiritual, if you're living in humiliation, defeat and suffering, believe me: All this will end soon. Open your heart and your mind and discover what you must do to escape this life of pain, shame, humiliation and suffering.

Beloved and cherished, are not suffering anymore. Because someone has paid and has already suffered the consequences of their sins, errors, rebellion and wickedness.

As well, someone already has?

That's right! Look:

Surely he has borne our infirmities and carried our sorrows bore; and we reputable stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions and bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him, and by his wounds we are healed. - Isaiah 53:4-5



That's it! Our Lord Jesus Christ has paid with blood and with His life for all our sins, wickedness, disobedience, rebellion and mistakes. Our Love of God in his infinite mercy sent us your beloved son so that all who believe in his name Wonderful is delivered and saved from the enemy and of eternal pain. Amen! Take hold of your release today! Do not leave for tomorrow. Take action today! For:



Verily, verily I say unto you, whoever commits sin is a slave to sin. 35 Now the servant abideth not in the house forever, but the son remains forever. 36 Therefore if the Son sets you free, be free indeed.

John 8:34-36

Exactly! Our Glorious Lord Jesus Christ gave his blood and his life so that today you and I we were freed from our sins and jails of the enemy of our souls.

Now! If the one who freed us was the Lord Jesus Christ, then truly, we were freed from our sins and our sorrows and sufferings. Amen and thank God!

My beloved and my beloved! Do not waste time. Do not leave for tomorrow what you should have done yesterday. Take action today and go back to the Father do as the prodigal son. Confess your sins to the Father and show him all his regret for having abandoned him for coming out and around the paths of life sinning and doing everything possible ways:

17 Falling, however, in itself, he said: How many of my father's have bread, and here I am starving to death! 18 I will get up, go to my father and tell him, 'Father I have sinned against heaven and before thee; 19 I am no longer worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of your employees. 20 He got up then and went to his father. While he was still far off, his father saw him, was filled with compassion, and ran, threw himself upon his neck and kissed him. 21 He told his son: Dad, I have sinned against heaven and before thee, I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Luke 15:17-21



When you are near the Father do not be ashamed of its past and the things you've done. The Lord Jesus Christ came into the world just for free and save all sinners. He came to earth to undo all the devil's work. He came to get us out of prison, barred from sin and humiliating life.



One of the Pharisees invited him to eat with him and going into the Pharisee's house, sat down to table. 37 And behold, there was a sinful woman in the city, when I heard he was at table in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment; 38 and standing behind at his feet weeping, began to wash his feet with her tears and wiped them with the hairs on your head, and kissed his feet and anointed them with ointment. 39 But, seeing this, the Pharisee who had invited him spoke with him, "If this man were a prophet, would know who and what manner of woman this is who touches him, she is a sinner. 40 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Simon, I have something to tell you. He replied, "Say it, Teacher. 41 A certain creditor had two debtors: one owed five hundred denarii, and the other fifty. 42 And when they had to pay, he forgave them both. Which of them therefore will love him more? 43 Simon answered, I suppose the one whom he forgave more. Jesus answered him, Thou hast rightly judged. 44 And turning to the woman and said to Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered your house, and gave me no water for my feet, but this watered them with tears and wiped them with her hair. 45 You gave me no kiss, but she, since I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet. 46 did not anoint my head with oil, but she with ointment hath anointed my feet. 47 Therefore I say: you are forgiven their sins, which are many, for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, loves little. 48 And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven. 49 But they that were with him at table began to say among themselves, Who is this who even forgives sins? 50 But Jesus said to the woman: Your faith has healed you go in peace.

Luke 7:36-50





Do as the sinful woman, leave the feet of the Lord of Love all their shame, sin, suffering and humiliation. Do not be afraid. The Lord will welcome you, the Lord will understand and will restore your life in a wonderful way.

Do not worry if you're still in sin. Come to meet the Lord the way you are. He'll accept. He will forgive your sins, and He will dramatically restore their lives. Just believe it.

The Lord Jesus has done His part, now we need you to do yours. Go back to his father that he is anxiously waiting. When you decide to stop suffering and get back to the house of the Father, He will rejoice greatly with your back with your salvation.

While he was still far off, his father saw him, was filled with compassion, and ran, threw himself upon his neck and kissed him. 21 He told his son: Dad, I have sinned against heaven and before thee, I am no longer worthy to be called your son. 22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe and put it on him, and put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet; 23 And bring the calf, and kill the fatted; eat, and we will rejoice 24 For this my son was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found. Luke 15:20-24

You have your hands on the wonderful power of giving a great joy for our God of Love. here's how:





4 Which of you is the man has a hundred sheep and loses one, does not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after the lost until he finds it? 5 and having found it, put it on his shoulders, rejoicing; 6 and coming home, meet friends and neighbors and says to them: Rejoice with me because I have found my sheep which was lost. 7 I tell you that there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance. - Luke 15:4-7

Now everything depends on you. Think about it!



Amen and Thank God.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog