The Lord is my shepherd - Psalm 23 - God's Word

The Lord is my shepherd
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.


2 He makes me lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restores my soul: He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil: for thou art with me: thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies You anoint my head with oil, my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Psalm 23:1 to 6

Many say: How so I shall not want? I do not have that. I do not have that. I ordered my car and have not yet received, I called my home and God has not given me. And so we follow complain and murmur against the Word and against God himself.


What we need to understand is that:


The Lord Jesus Christ alone is our good shepherd to us in all our hearts, we trust Him, if we give ourselves completely in His hands, if we accept him as our only true and good shepherd and no one else. Accept and serve only the Lord Jesus Christ.


What will it put their hopes in the Lord Jesus Christ would not follow the commandments, nor what He commanded us to do. What kind of sheep we are being? Disobedient sheep for wanting to live the things we place in the world ever more distant from the herd and the protection of the Lord Jesus Christ. When we learn to obey God and commit ourselves to your good one and we will be grazing led to the green valleys (a prosperous life), we shall be driven the calm water (life smoothly without confusion, without faltering, without disease).


 When we submit to the strength of his powerful staff, the Lord Jesus Christ will free us from all our doubts, all our personal conflicts, of all the assaults of the wolves and will lead us to the true path of truth and true path of life eternal. This way that only exists in your wonderful and Holy name. The Lord warns us that even when we were about protecting its Force and his staff will be subject to pass through the valleys of shadows and death. This reminds us of life and ordeal of Job, even loving God and walking in His presence with all their heart, he had to go through the valley of darkness and death. God guides us and promises us that even if this happen to us that we should not be afraid and not to despair at all times because he will be with us to sustain and console.


The Lord Jesus has given us for all those who believe in His name worthy to share with him the Holy Supper the Holy Supper symbolizes precisely the Victorious resurrection of our Lord before our great enemy of the father's death.


Just as we are co-winners co Jesus Christ in His resurrection we receive from Him the Spirit of Truth, living in us will teach us all things and will grow and overflow in us the fear of the Lord. It is this fear that causes us to have strength to resist the assaults of the great enemy of our souls: the loser. Anointed with the presence and the strength that comes from above, we will be clothed in kindness and mercy of Jesus Christ and live eternally with him in the glory of God the Father


Glory to God!

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog