God is Faithful - gospel messages of God's Word


God is faithful The gift of fidelity An excellent gift You are faithful to God?

God is truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. Deuteronomy 32:4

As for God, his way is perfect, and the word of the Lord is faithful, he is a buckler to all those who trust in him. 2 Samuel 22:31

God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of His Son Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Corinthians 1:9

11 is a faithful saying: If then we died with him, also live with him; 12 If we endure, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us; 13 If we are faithless, he abideth faithful: he can not deny himself.

2 Timothy 2:11 to 13



Today it is very common to find the biblical phrase "God is faithful" in many places. We can see that it is present on the stickers of the cars, the plates from the shops, internet cards and even personal appearance.

I must confess that I thought: does this word is truly in my heart and the hearts of people?

God is always faithful, and we? We are truly faithful to Him? Or just when we are faithful to us?



Sometimes we ask so many things to God, we ask homeowners, job, husband, wife, car, gift of preaching, the gift of wisdom, wealth, career success, studies, prosperity ... And so on. Thus, I believe, that the gift of loyalty to be a great thing that we can not fail to put order in our relationship to our God and Father

How about doing a little prayer for us to ask our God, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God that they give us the indispensable gift of faithfulness?

Let us pray:

Holy Father, eternal God, the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I pray that the Lord will grant me the gift of fidelity to the Lord and the Blessed Trinity.

Father, I know that in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ the Lord can give me everything I ask, however, I ask you the gift of fidelity, because I know if I can be faithful to the Lord I will have everything I need to live in peace, health and prosperity.

My God! Grant me the wonderful gift of not only being faithful in communion with the Lord Jesus Christ, but also on careful reading of his wonderful and redeeming Word and also in obedience to his holy and sacred commandments.

Father did not allow me to be a Christian facade, a sermon or a Pope-heats-bank. My God! Make me understand that His commandments are not a weight or burden to my life but my wings to freedom, because if I follow some and let one or the other side, I am not being faithful to you.

So the Holy Father, give me the gift of fidelity so that I can meet with all my heart, with all my mind and with all my strength to all his wise and righteous commandments. Mainly, he says:

8 Remember the sabbath day to sanctify it. Exodus 20:8

Father! Give me the gift of being true to his Holy Word. Do not allow that in my life I will sin, violating his Holy and Sacred Word, but make sure your Powerful Word east, turn and lift my miserable life greatly.

Father! Grant me the gift to be faithful and give credit only to what is written in his Word of Love and Life. Do not let me give credit to what men say. You say that is to sanctify and save the day Saturday, but the world says that Sunday is the day. So I ask you the gift of fidelity that is for me to hear and obey only what the Lord says in His Holy Scripture, for your Word says that from the beginning, in the heart of man is deceitful and corrupt and that it only there is rebellion, ingratitude, deceit, infidelity and sin.

Holy Father! Grant me the gift has to be faithful to the Lord not only with my words but with my life and my actions, especially with regard to my property. Lord! Make me a sincere person and true place in my heart the gift of his love and be faithful in returning tithe, offerings and delivery of the aid to the needy.

Daddy! Grafted in my life the gift of fidelity to the Lord that I learn that the tree of life is how I'm supposed to love my brothers and loved the Lord and the Lord says that even though I can win everything in this life if I love of neighbor does not have anything ahead of myself. So, the Father of lights, enlighten my life with the excellent gift of fidelity so that whenever I walk in their divine light because walking side by side with their lush light not only my steps will be illuminated, but also my mind, my heart, my spirit and my entire life.

And finally dear God, the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I ask for the gift of fidelity I honor, praise and glorify your Holy Name in all situations in my life:

In sorrow and in joy; In life and in death; Prosperity and grace; In the desert and the oasis; In sickness and in health ...







Amen and Thank God.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog