Glory to God - gospel messages of God's Word


Glory to God Praise our God

Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Psalm 106:1

Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting! And all the people say: Amen. Psalm 106:48

But we will bless the LORD from henceforth and forever. Praise the Lord. Psalm 115:18



When we honor, praise and glorify our God?

When we are in financial trouble? When we are prospering? When we are with our perfect health? When we are sick? When we get nervous? When our life is a blessing? When everything is wrong in our lives? When everything is going right in our lives? When my family is wonderful? When I'm happy? When I'm sad? When my child is healthy, happy and successful? When my husband or wife is going to church? When my marriage is in crisis? When my marriage is a charm?



Answer:

In all these situations.

How so?

How can I praise and glorify God when ...:

When I am in financial trouble? When I'm sick? When I get nervous? When everything is going wrong in my life? When I'm sad? When my marriage is in crisis?

How?

This is exactly what we must do!

We should all learn is that we are born to praise and glorify our God regardless of what is happening in our lives. Whether we are happy or suffering, whether we prosper or we are mired in a number of difficulties or problems.

What really matters is that with all our heart, we must learn to praise and glorify our God simply because they exist in our lives. The wondrous presence of our God and our relationship with Him are the greatest treasure that one can achieve in this life.

As much as our flesh does not want to make us believe that this is so true. So no matter what situation we are living what we have to do is always to honor, praise and glorify our God of Love

We brought nothing into this life, but for our eternal happiness we can bring our love and our relationship with our Beloved God. If you do not cultivate and do not develop this wonderful treasure for sure not the best that life will take.

Amen and Thank God.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog