How to access the power of God - gospel messages of God's Word


How to access the power of God? How to have power? What is the gospel?

I am not ashamed of the gospel, it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes - Romans 1:16

The Word of God is telling us that the gospel is that it?

It is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes - Romans 1:16

How many people live in the world looking for a way to reach more and more power. Some of these people are crazy and take actions that are contrary to God's laws only in order to gain a bit of temporary power and corruption that exists in this world. Often these people act nasty, lie, steal, are unjust, slander, commit various crimes and will even take the lives of people just to achieve your goals.

All this happens because many people still do not know the true power of the universe, the power that really is worth fighting, comes only from God and he is available to every person who truly want. And what is better, it's free. It costs nothing, does not harm anyone and never hurt anyone.

To access this wonderful power, which is the power of God. First you must believe that this power exists. Then you must want that power. Finally, it is important to believe and have faith that the power of God can create and transform all that exists.

1 In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him and without Him nothing was made that was made. John 1: 1-3

Your word is faithful in every trial, therefore thy servant loveth it. Psalm 119:140

Therefore,

The Gospel is the word. The verb is the word of God. The Word of God is God himself. God is Faithful. The Word of God is Faithful. Our God is infinitely powerful and everlasting. God is eternal. The Word of God is eternal and powerful.

So our God had already warned us about the great mistake we make when we move away from His Word. The men insist on rebel and ignore the true and powerful Word of God. Still, he never tires and always finds a way to emphasize the importance, authenticity and wonderful power that is in their holy scriptures;



Ye do err, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God, Matthew 22:29

Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. John 17:17

How do we access the awesome power of God which is powerful in His Word?

First we have in our minds and hearts that we must treat the Word of God with all the reverence which it deserves. So we can have access to benefits that are contained in the Word and commandments of our God we must be intimate with our bible. We read the scriptures daily.

So our God guided us:

Lamp to my feet is your word, and a light unto my path. Psalm 119:105

The daily reading of God's Word is our contact with God himself. Reading the Word of God and our faith in Jesus Christ will be a road for us, truly, will lead us safely to the heart of our God. There, in intimacy with our Lord we receive Him in His grace, strength, power and love.

We should seek God's word with the same ease as a starving want a delicious plate of food after days and days without seeing even the smell of any food. In other words we must also feed on the Word of God as we feed the world with food.

So our God guided us:

Not by bread alone doth man live, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. Matthew 4:4

However, For the Gospel to be effective in our lives it can not simply be placed as a paperweight, as ornament shelf as a decorative piece in our car, as when a wall or as a crutch under his arm. The power is in God's Word will become a reality in our lives when they really are part of our mind, are truly written in our hearts and practiced in our day to day.

If you keep the commandment which I command you today to love the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and keep his commandments and his statutes and his ordinances, then you will live, and multiply thee, and the Lord your God will bless in the land whither thou goest to possess it. Deuteronomy 30:16

When the practical application of the Gospel is a reality in our lives she will do any good work that only comes from herself. In addition to saving the Word of God will comfort us still:

Listen carefully to my words, this is your consolation. Job 21:2

Will heal us:
My soul clings to the dust: quicken me according to thy word. Psalm 119:25

He drove his word with the spirits and healed all the sick, - Matthew 8:16

My soul is consumed with heaviness: strengthen thou me according to thy word. Psalm 119:28

Go, and be done just as you believed. And the same hour the servant was healed. Matthew 8:8 to 13

Will give us strength:

It is my God, my rock, I trust, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge. My Savior, you save me from violence. 2 Samuel 22:3

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:2



And give us love:

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

10 When my father and my mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me. Psalm 27:10

Here I am with you always until the end of time. Matthew 28:20



Amen and Thank God.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog