Message Strength and Motivation - gospel messages of God's Word


Message of strength Message of encouragement The Lord is my strength In God I put all my trust The Lord is my hope The Lord is my strength
The Lord is my strength and my shield: my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth and with my song will I praise him.
Psalm 28:7
This is the reward of those who put their trust and hope only in the hands of the Mighty Lord of hosts.
Our God is a living God Strong and Mighty. He will never forsake His children. No matter the size nor the type of problem. For our God is not impossible and there is nothing and nobody can resist it.
When we have difficulties or problems is to Him that we must address. It is in Him that we must put all our hope and confidence. Be on the financial issue in the health, spiritual, sentimental or in any other need they may have. The reality and the real truth is that only in Him we will find the power and strength to change and transform any situation or problem that we experience in blessing upon blessing to our lives.
So even if our faith is very weak. Even if we feel that we are powerless, we should not expect, and we must put ourselves immediately and surrender completely to the Lord. It is Him who will come to our rescue. It's part of our Almighty God that our deliverance will come.
There is no God to whom we turn. No other Lord and there is no other mediator. Our only true mediator between us and our God is our Lord Jesus Christ. Only the Lord Jesus Christ can we represent and advocate before our God of Love.
My God and my Father in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I thank you for deliverance received. Father, thank the Lord did not disappoint those who truly trust in the Lord.
However, Lord my God, whatever you do for my life the most I ever thank you and the amazing gesture of love that the Lord had for us when he sent his beloved son, that He suffered and died in my I place thus restoring grace to again have access to their extraordinary friendship and your wonderful love.
Amen and Thank God.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog