Prayer of thanksgiving - gospel messages of God's Word


Prayer of thanks Prayer for prosperity Prayer Power Prayer of mind Healing Prayer Prayer of deliverance Prayer of praise Prayer recognition of God's strength


1 extol thee, O Lord, for thou hast lifted me up, not made my foes to rejoice over me. 2 O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me. 3 Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from hell, life kept me among those who descend into the pit. 4 Sing praises to the Lord, O ye his saints, and praise his holy name. 5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favor is life. Weeping may endure for a night in the morning, however, comes the song of joy. 6 As for me, I said in my prosperity shall never be moved. 7 Thou, Lord, by thy favor thou hast made my mountain stand strong; hid your face, and I was troubled. 8 To you, Lord, I cried, and prayed to the Lord: 9 What profit is there in my blood, if I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? He will announce your truth? 10 Hear, O Lord, have mercy on me! O Lord, be my helper! 11 make my mourning into joy, thou hast my sackcloth and girded me with joy; 12 That my soul may sing praise thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will praise thee forever.

Psalm 30

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog