Peace in traffic - gospel messages of God's Word

True peace in traffic How to have more peace in our daily traffic



Bad company corrupts good morals. 1 Corinthians 15:33



The Word of God guides us and explained what our parents do not get tired of teaching us. Who heard the nape of his mother or his father should not ride in bad company?

Many times because of our pride and rebellion will not listen and we make many blunders and commit various errors that have brought to our lives sorrow, pain and dire consequences.

Good habits and good habits are extremely difficult to acquire. Since the bad habits are increasingly easy to find, and also, to be defiled by them. Unfortunately, today, is the most noted, especially when we refer to the streets and avenues of our cities. Our traffic every day.

And as each one of us can help change that?

What we can do to make a transit and a better city?

The word of God leaves us this wonderful advice and guidance:

Bad company corrupts good morals. 1 Corinthians 15:33



The other day I caught a ride with a friend of mine. Since I know that my friend he always had a very aggressive way of driving. However, that day I almost did not recognize him as the driver of all time. He drove like a Tibetan monk. I even told him that I was very surprised and would like to see that he was calmer, wiser and well in traffic. Know what he said?

- I'm just driving so slowly that this is the company car. If anything happens to this car my boss fires me the same day.

I was thinking. If all drivers think how it would greatly improve the traffic.

So it's settled! All drivers from now on should think that the vehicle they are driving are not their own but belong to a company in which they work.

Excellent! Starting today, I'm completely sure our streets and avenues are much more civilized and peaceful.

Bad company corrupts good morals. 1 Corinthians 15:33

I don'ts know if everyone will agree, but I believe that everything good can be great, everything is great can be excellent, and so on.

So let's do this. Let's pretend that our cars and motorbikes are taking a celebrity: a distinguished person, a great athlete, a great authority or perhaps a very famous artist.

In such a situation will be like we're gonna ride?

Will we drive fast? Will obey all traffic laws? Will to pedestrians? Will talk bad and make obscene gestures? Will we be kind to others? Will we use alcoholic beverages? Did we use drugs?

I do not know about you, but my opinion is that no driver would act negatively only to illustrate that the passenger could have a great impression of him. If that happened already or would be great is not it?

We will improve our relations in our streets, avenues, traffic, and especially to improve our relationship with the brothers of the vehicle to the side. Let?

I have a suggestion:

How about when we get into our cars and motorcycles are leading us to imagine that someone very special:

Here I am with you always until the end of time. Matthew 28:20

Why not imagine that we are taking the Lord Jesus Christ with us. Imagine that he is on our side. Imagine that he is in the passenger seat, the rear seat. I'm sure that in the good company of our Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord of peace. We will be more safe, secure and far more kind to other drivers and pedestrians.

Amen and Thank God.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog