Friendly message of friendship to the Gospel -Gospel message

 
friend

I think I need not tell you is more than special to me.You know that. You are a true gift from the Lord for my life. I praise and glorify God for your life and you become part of my life so happy and so deliciousthat only you have. You make a difference in my life.

Many times I have thanked God for having sent his friendship, his love, his friendship, his joy, his company and his blessed guidance always available and that you always have to make in my life is that each better day. And I, with all my heart,thank you very much.

Girlfriend, I love you. That the Lord Jesus Christbless you more and more to your life gives youmuch health, peace, success, prosperity and make you a person as happy as I am for your beautiful friendship.

Cheers!

Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ. 

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog