Message for those going to meet the Lord Jesus Christ - Gospel message


 Because I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace and not for calamity to give you an expected end.Then call upon me, and you will, and pray unto me, and I will hear.And ye shall seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found of you, saith the Lord. - Jeremiah 29:11

Until this day you can have lived in ignorance and in the shadows, completely away from their God and creator, without truly knowing the only true and mighty God, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God, but this unfortunately was the onlytheir part for the Lord because you always existed.He always followed his life. He was always by his side and he was sad all the times you did not open his heart to call him. Even before his estrangement He never gave up on you. He never left you, and patiently, he waited until you were ready. This is a great day of joy. It's a great day for you, for our God and Father and for us too.
In the toughest moments he was at his side and he was always inspired him to seek the son you loved him, The Lord Jesus Christ, that his life was totally different. The Lord wanted to do in your life the wonders and great deeds that he had always dreamed for you, but sin and disobedience of his life that were only made to grow more and more distance between you and the grace of your God of love. He wanted to help but sin not let you help.
One day, amid his many aches and pains, the Lord once again heard their prayers and their painful cries and in a gesture of extreme piety and mercy, He decided to refer you to the arms and redemptive love of Jesus Christ.
The Father has never forsaken him, and as proof, today, this very special day, this fellowship awaited by him, The Lord is very happy and radiant as you answered the call of Him. He is very glad that you did not resist the invitation of His Holy Spirit and decided to participate in this wonderful and personal encounter with our Lord Jesus Christ is who will make in your life transformation and restoration leaving a fertile ground for Him can perform all the wonderful plans that originally he had and has for your life is every day more blessed.

Ye shall seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found of you, saith the Lord. - Jeremiah 29:11

Amen and thank God! Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog