Message for those who will travel - Gospel message


No matter the time nor the place where you are,there will always be not only in my heart but also mygood thoughts and prayers for you and your whole family.

No matter the distance nor the time. Never forgetthe good and constructive time together. They will be recorded and stored with all affection and joy of life in my album. I am very happy and thrilled that you have participated in it in a manner so remarkable.

Special people like you are anyway, they are rare and very special, mark us with his warmth, charisma, companionship, understanding,friendship and love. When, unfortunately, they solveor need to leave, inevitably, they leave us a hugevoid to fill if only a little, this is only possible through a greater love that can only be found in the loving arms of our God and Lord.

So I wish you not only health but also that you havein your new journey so lucky that I had was to findsomeone so friendly, caring, sincere and true as I found you.

I know our short distance will only make the homesickness will unite even more and let our friendship in our hearts and expected the incredibledesire of reunion.

Therefore, I wish the Father in the name of the LordJesus Christ to send his life the wonderful Holy Spirit from Him so that He in you and pray for youso you will have more and more protection, health,faith, wisdom, intelligence, perseverance, joy, prosperity, confidence and success in your new journey.

That's what I wish you with all my heart.

Stay with God! A big hug! 

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog