Learned and Wise Woman - God's Word

Learned and Wise Woman - God's Word VIRTUOUS WOMAN, WISE AND KIND

"She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the law of kindness is on her tongue" (Proverbs 31:26).
It's in the book of Proverbs we find the description of the woman that every husband would like. She is a woman who possesses many good attributes, of course, besides being virtuous she is a woman after God's heart.
Also in the book of Proverbs we find descriptions of women with so many negative characteristics that we, who are daughters of God and we want to be at the center of His will, we must escape and get away from them. See, beloved sister, which features, among many that are cited, we must flee and get away ... The Bible tells us about women:
1 - Prostitutes And behold, a woman met him with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart "(Proverbs 7:10).
2 - Strange "To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger who flatters with her words" (Proverbs 2:16).
3 - Mad "A foolish woman is clamorous; is simple and knows nothing" (Proverbs 9:13).
4 - No discretion "Like a gold ring in a swine's snout, so is a beautiful woman without discretion" (Proverbs 11:22).
5 - What a shame "A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband, but that ashamed is as rottenness in his bones" (Proverbs 12:4).
6 - Foolish "The wise woman builds her house: but the foolish tears it down with their hands" (Proverbs).
7 - Contendiosas "A foolish son is a disgrace to his father, and a continual dropping the contentions of a wife" (Proverbs 19:13).
8 - Rixos "It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman" (Proverbs 21:19).
Watching all these bad features of these women who are in the Bible, we can ask the following question: "Will I identify with any or some of these women? * As a child of God should always ask Him His kindness, patience, forgiveness, mercy, wisdom ... part of my life, so that, possessing these attributes, I can become a woman of honor, beautiful in His sight. * As a child of God I aim to be a woman who possesses virtuous principles such as the Proverbs 31 woman, so that I can become a woman of honor, beautiful in His sight. * As a child of God I have to drive so that it is an example for my daughters, my granddaughters and the world that when you see my act, please accept the God who changed my life.
When in Proverbs 31:28 the Bible speaks of the virtuous woman saying, "Her children arise and call her blessed, her husband also, and he praises," we can see how much she was loved by his family.
It was not in vain that everyone liked her because she was beyond gracious full of virtues. This woman had so many good qualities that we even think, "Does it really exist?" or "Will the king's mother Lamuel was just showing her the kind of woman he should seek to marry?" We do not know for sure but the truth is that the Lord in His Word recorded the type of woman who could honor her husband, children, and especially to honor Him.
When we read all the verses that speak of this woman that we all like to be, we are somewhat frustrated by not able to do even half of what she did. Is that true? See, my sister, the so many things that she (who probably knew redeem the time, who knew being organized, I had enough health to sleep late and wake up early ...) did in their day to day ... o She seeks wool and flax and works willingly; It brings the by far their bread; It arises when the still dark to feed her and give jobs to their servants; Extend your hands to the spindle and the distaff take with them; Aid to the poor;
These and many other things she did in their day to day, shows us how she was wise and "not eat the bread of idleness" (Proverbs 31:27). Only one woman who has God in his heart that fears God and is able to show wisdom in everything he does.
I want to be like the virtuous woman? Want to be like it's a decision I have to do. For me to decide which way I want to follow: 1 - The broad path easier, where I have nothing to do but get everything ready and without having to force myself not wear me. This is the way of the harlot, strange, crazy, without discretion that shames, foolish, contendiosa and brawling. 2 - The narrow road is difficult, where I ask the Lord to help give me wisdom, courage, health and desire to please Him. This is the path of the virtuous woman, wise, kind, God fearing, not selfish and thinking more in other than itself.
I picked mine, and you?
I would like to show you, dear sister, I read a comment in the book "It" by Ann Spangler and Jean Syawerda: "In fact, sometimes, husbands and preachers critics, unable to resist temptation, rub the nose of women this character Biblical. What woman could compare to it? The woman's value should only be measured by its achievements in the domestic sphere? Or the Proverbs 31 woman is a symbol of all the contributions that women could do in the culture of his time? "Actually, we know virtuous women who work in mission fields, helping her husband, raising children ... We can mention among many virtuous women ... * Sister Lettie Cowman who worked many years with her husband as missionaries in Japan and Korea. His work was very difficult and very hard when she had to care for her husband (Charles Cowman) when he fell ill. Their fight was great but at no time, she discouraged because they felt the Father's love with her at all times difficult. She said: "For all these years have been sustained in the powerful arms of love, until we came to love our desert, because of His loving presence with us." "Who can find a virtuous woman?" (Proverbs 31:10).
* Another virtuous woman that deserves to be remembered is Joni Eareckson. Quite young, only 17, she suffered an accident in a swimming pool and was paralyzed from the shoulders down. Rather than get depressed, after much physical suffering and spiritual struggles, she decided to let God use it, despite his physical condition. She wrote several books, he managed to do several paintings, using his mouth and, with much love and no measuring efforts, has developed a ministry to people with disabilities. "Who can find a virtuous woman?" (Proverbs 31:10).
* Let me quote just a virtuous woman: Susanna Wesley. She was the mother of 19 children (ten died before completing two years). With the arrest of her husband and suffering religious persecution by their neighbors, she brought up nine children in the ways of the Lord and still took care of the family farm. In her heart, she decided to separate a time to talk with each child weekly. She had a child preacher, the son sacred music composer ... In fact, she was a mother after the heart of God and a "Who can find a virtuous woman?" (Proverbs 31:10).
When I look at these and other virtuous women, I wonder if I could be one of them. I have my doubts but at the same time, I know that the strength of God that a child needs for these difficult moments are given by the Lord in times of need. I also know that this strength, determination, wisdom and courage may be part of my life from the moment I put everything on the altar of the Lord. I know that His Spirit is going to lead me on paths chosen by Him Take me to let Him guide me and rest in His loving arms, because only then can I be transformed into a virtuous woman and loved by Him "Lord, what I never forget that You are with me always. That every step I take, I feel your presence, I feel that You're watching over me, either in joy or pain. I can walk the paths that have prepared for reminding me of Thy 365 "fear not" have placed in Thy Word. Thank you, Sir, the assurance of Thy love! Amen!
Valdenir Nunes de Menezes Silva

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog