How to get rid of the hurt, bitterness and resentment - Messages from the Word of God Evangelical

How to get rid of bitterness and resentmentHow can be unforgivingHow to overcome the sorrow and bitternessHow to deal with grief, with anger and resentment



When you stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.Mark 11:25

Judge not, that ye be not judged: condemn not, and will not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven. - Luke 6:37

The Lord Jesus Christ taught that we should forgive in time. However, there are people who are not yet as advanced point out that they behave as high so I include myself in this relationship, are people who, even unwittingly, deep down they still keep some sort of bitterness or rancor, though small, those people who will one day have some kind of evil.

Another thing the Lord Jesus Christ also taught us is to pray for our enemies.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you "- Matthew 5:44

Bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. Luke 6:28



I know it's tricky to do it all. But following the Lord Jesus Christ is anyway. It is not easy. When we come into contact with these words of the Lord causes us some confusion because our nature does not think so. Our flesh wants to hate or be angry and resentment and so on. In fact, our flesh wants revenge, she wants to return evil with evil, she wants to pay off in the same currency and a tooth for a tooth and an eye for an eye.

However, when the Lord Jesus Christ tells us to pray for our enemies He's actually teaching us to pray for ourselves. How so? Now I understood nothing.

Jesus told us:

You are the light of the world. - Matthew 5:14

I am the light of the world whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life. John 8:12

That's right! The person who is of God is with Jesus in light of the world. If he lets himself be taken by the darkness of sorrow and bitterness to let her light shine. That is why Jesus told us we should love and pray for our enemies. When we do that we are sending our light to those who still live in darkness. While we're sending our light can not help but also be illuminated by the same light

If even after these teachings we can not at least make the hurt and anger diminish have other options:

We ask that the Holy Spirit intercede for us and He will teach us to pray so that we can ask God father, who in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ he remove from our heart, these bad feelings that only do harm to those who are feeling in the case ourselves.

Important Note!

I do not know if everyone knows but the hurt and bitterness are poisons that we want for others, however, it is us who take.

And for those people who need their lives to eliminate these terrible feelings there are two sentences that can be used:

The first is this:

Father in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I thank you for my spiritual liberation of all the heartache and all grudges, Amen and thank God.

And the second is like this:

Father in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, thank you for removing my lifelong sorrow, all rancor and resentment around and give me a heart that knows how to forgive just as you forgave me. Amen and Thank God.



The important thing is to do everything possible for us livráramos these feelings so bad that they only destroy our communion with God and our physical health.

Another way of dealing with grief, with anger, and resentment, is to abandon everything in the hands of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Claim. Pray to the Lord Jesus. He will send you the grace and consolation to him that they make a saving work in your life. For your soul, it will be a refreshing and a blessing without size.

Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Be anxious for nothing, but in all your requests be made known to God by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving;Philippians 4:6

pouring through it all your anxiety, because he cares for you.1 Peter 5:7

Answer me when I cry, O God of my righteousness! Me in trouble this largesse, have mercy on me and hear my prayer.Psalms 4:1

In thee, O Lord, I take refuge, never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness! - Psalms 31:1

Vindicate me in thy righteousness, O Lord my God, and let them not rejoice over me. - Psalms 35:24

Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength.Psalms 54:1

With wonders answer us in righteousness, O God of our salvation, hope all ends of the earth and the farthest sea;Psalms 65:5



Suppose that in a moment of weakness will come in the mind a strong feeling of revenge. Do nothing. Stay where you are very quiet. Just trust in you. Rely on God's justice because justice equal to Him there is no other. Look:

Vengeance is mine, and recompense, the time when his foot slipping, because the day of their calamity is near, and the things they come to pass hurrying. - Deuteronomy 32:35

The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked. - Psalms 58:10

O Lord, God of vengeance, O God of vengeance, shine forth!Psalms 94:1

Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold your God! will come with vengeance, but with the reward of God He will come and save you.Isaiah 35:4

But, O Lord of hosts, who tests the righteous, and seest the reins and heart, let me see thy vengeance upon them, for you I opened my cause. - Jeremiah 20:12

No matter what method you will adopt to deal with the hurt, the anger and resentment. The important thing is that you always have confidence in God the Father in the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God. Wait on God. Trust God, He will do it justice and will change his story.

I bring near my righteousness, and it is not far, - Isaiah 46:13

And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and your right as the noonday.Psalms 37:6

but to boast, boast in this: that he understands and knows Me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight, saith the Lord. - Jeremiah 9:24

And Abram believed the Lord and the Lord reckoned it to him as righteousness. - Genesis 15:6

I see now that I am, and there is no other god but me: I kill and I make alive, I wound and I heal: neither one can deliver from my hand. -

Deuteronomy 32:39

He does not preserve the life of the wicked, but to do justice to the afflicted. - Job 36:6



The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands he recompensed me. - 2 Samuel 22:21



For the Lord is righteous, He loves righteousness: the upright therefore see his face.Psalms 11:7

Blessed are they who observe justice, who do righteousness at all times. - Psalm 106:3

Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust also in him, and he will do. - Psalms 37:5

14 Wait on the LORD: cheer up, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, because the Lord. - Psalm 27:14



Amen and Thank God.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog