To God there is impossible - gospel messages of God's Word


To God there is no impossible There is nothing that God can not do To God there is nothing difficult All things are possible to him who believes

20 He said to them: Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Move from here to there, and it will move: and nothing shall be impossible. - Matthew 17:20

26 Jesus looked at them, said, With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. - Matthew 19:26

27 Jesus, looking upon them, said, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. - Mark 10:27

37 For with God nothing is impossible. - Luke 1:37

23 Truly I tell you, whoever says to this mountain, up and thrown into the sea, and no doubt in his heart but believes that what he will say, so it will be done. - Mark 11:23

There is, perhaps, something hard for the Lord? - Genesis 18:14

Doth to the Lord's hand shortened? you will see now whether my word shall we meet or not. Numbers 11:23

12 Verily, verily I say unto you, He that believeth on me, this will also do the works that I do, and will do greater works than these, because I go unto the Father; 13 Whatever you ask in my name, I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it. - John 14:12

How many times the Lord tells us that for him there is nothing that is too difficult and that there is nothing in this world that He can not do. The day we believe in his word of truth in our lives we will see what he does best for us.

The problem is we say we believe but deep doubt. That is why God's miracles are not realized in our lives. We believe in all that negative thing is that the enemy puts in our hearts and we truly feel blessed and victorious in the words of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Let's experience. If we want something that is truly a fact in our lives we must believe with all our hearts that God is only being faithful and powerful that truly can turn any dream into reality.

If the bottom of our hearts we want something we should fervently pray and hope in God. Hope in God! do not be discouraged. Persevere! He has fulfilled his dream! Believe! Just believe it! Pray! Claim and trust. Pray like this:

Father in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I thank you for my perfect health; For my own home; For my husband; For my son; For my wife; For my girlfriend; For my boyfriend; At my job; For my course; For my college; Because my husband came home; Why have you delivered my son or daughter of the drugs; Why do you freed my life of sin; Why did the Lord delivered me from all evil influences ...

No matter what your need. Cry out to God that He'll answer. Just trust God. He will not let you down. Do not be discouraged. Never give up and always persevere.

Amen and Thank God

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog