God has forgotten me - gospel messages of God's Word


Does God exist? God has forgotten me I'm so alone / and the abnadonado / a What do to earn God's love?

All that the Father giveth me shall come to me, and whoever comes to Me I will in no wise cast out. I came down from heaven not to do My own will but the will of him who sent me. And the will of that sent me is this: That I should lose nothing of all those who gave me, but should raise it up on the last day. Because this is the will of my Father, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life: and I will raise him on the last day. John 6: 37-40

And this is eternal life: that they may know thee, as the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent. - John 17: 3

And there is salvation in no other; under heaven there is no other name given among men, whereby we must be saved. - Acts 4:12



In this world there are still people who live to complain saying that God has forgotten them, that God does not even know they exist or they have no importance to God. They feel too lonely, abandoned and helpless in this cruel world and sinful.

This only means one thing: these people do not know the truth.

Now! Suppose your neighbor, Mr. Joseph, who is a very good person and caring long ago is going through many serious difficulties in life. Have you ever tried to help him in many ways, but failed to improve his situation.

On the same street where you live and José, and at the bottom, the young Ricardo lived. Ricardo was a troubled young man and very rebellious. He lived disturbing everyone, did all sorts of evil and he often performed small thefts in the neighborhood, until a few years ago he ended up becoming involved with a personal and joined the heavy drug trafficking. After that he began committing several robberies wireframe and last year, after murdering a policeman he was arrested.

By Mr. Joseph, a man who is good and right, until you would make many sacrifices to help him. Who knows in a moment of extreme compassion you would think of giving up something that was his very valuable that he might have a better life. Maybe a car, a house in a gesture of extraordinary charity, you give up your only son, his beloved son.

So I ask you:

And the young Richard, you do the same?

It's complicated is not it?

For our God there is no complication. He did not think twice.

Exactly! That is what our God and Father did. He, in his infinite mercy he gave his only beloved son, that he would offer a living sacrifice for the sins of both the young and José Ricardo. The Lord Jesus Christ came to bring peace, life, freedom, health, happiness, salvation and eternal life for both the good and for bad, both for worthy and unworthy.

And we? What should we do to have a right to all these blessings?

We must do good works? We must help the poor? What we have we can do to deserve this great blessing of God?

We do not have to do anything! There is nothing we can do!

Nothing! How so?

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of man be lifted up, that whoever believes in him may have eternal life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him. - John 3: 14 to 17

For by grace are ye saved through faith and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - Ephesians 2:8

Exactly! There is nothing good or excellent that we can do to deserve such love of God because our God loves us not by our works, but because he is pure and sublime love. He does everything so we can have a happy and full of bliss.

Whoever has the Son has life: he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 1 John 5:12

The men are sinners by nature and in them there is nothing good, because Good is our only God. That is why we must always be connected to the Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord of Life and Love is our strength and our force, only when we are with him and we can not only be nourished by its life-giving Holy Spirit and by your unconditional love.

According to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: 1 Peter 1:2

The Lord Jesus Christ came to bring a new life, abundant life, happy and full of hope for this deserving and undeserving also.

Brothers and sisters! Let us put aside our thoughts of abandonment, loneliness and low self-esteem because we, the chosen of the Lord, we are called from the beginning not to stay complaining or seeking our own interests but the interests of God, we are not a accident.

Were separated by the God and Father, so that with courage, confidence and perseverance in God's Word around the world the wonderful and lovely fragrance of the infinite and inexhaustible love of the Lord Jesus Christ for all of us.

Let us be obedient and we take a holy life always supporting us in our single greatest example is our Lord of Glory, for their love and divine life, redeemed us from the world of darkness and brought us to the Father of our souls.

Today, what we can and must do in gratitude and hope for our promised crown of victory is spread among the brothers and sisters who do not know our wonderful God, and who still live in darkness, pleasant and refreshing scent of immense and sacrifice that our majestic God of Love did for the salvation of all souls.

Our God lovingly invites us to make effective and active part of his army and his redemptive work that started the great sacrifice of love of the Lord Jesus Christ, was to highlight the glorious and victorious resurrection of our Lord and God.

He tells us why:

1 Do not let your hearts be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you, I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, come again and receive you unto myself that where I am you may be also. 4 And whither I go ye know the path. John 14:1-4

24 Father, I desire that where I am, with me are also those who have given me, to see my glory, which thou hast given me: for that you loved me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee, but I know you, know that you sent me; 26 and I made known to them thy name, and will make it known: that there is in them that love that you loved me, and I in them. - John 17:20-26

I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father except through me. John 14:6

I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in me, though he die, shall live: - John 11:25

Verily, verily, he who believes has eternal life. - John 6:47

Verily, verily, he who hears My word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and not be condemned, but has passed from death to life. - John 5:24

The Holy Trinity all honor, glory and praise forever. Amen!

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog