Rejoice with justice. Rejoice in the truth - gospel messages of God's Word


God is love - 1 John 4:8
6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices with the truth; 1 Corinthians 13:6
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness and all these things shall be added. Matthew 6:33
Love does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices with the truth. God is love. Love is God. Love does not rejoice in any kind of injustice.
Injustice is when we give back to someone something she does not deserve. When we practice injustice?
We are not unjust when we respect the rights of others. We are unjust when we honor and glory to the undeserving. We are unfair when we are not correct. We are not unjust when we do our part, if not fulfilled our duty.
For example:
Our God is the Supreme Creator of the universe and our lives. Him as our Sovereign Creator of us deserve to receive only good things as our honor, praise and our gratitude for all that He is and all He does for us. However, what he gets from us: ingratitude, forgetfulness, falsehood, our pride, our self-sufficiency, interest, hypocrisy, our disobedience, our indifference and even contempt. He gets it all of those who say their children, those who claim to love God.
Now! If we say we love God we must love Him in earnest and with sincerity.
How truly we love our God?
He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him. - John 14:21
If you keep My commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love. - John 15:10
What are the commandments of God? "And God spoke all these words, saying, I am the Lord your God who brought thee out of Egypt, the house of bondage.

1 - Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

2 - Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above or on earth beneath or in the waters under the earth. You shall not worship them nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me, and showing mercy unto thousands of them that I love and keep my commandments.
3 - Do not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

4 - Remember the Sabbath day to sanctify it. Six days you shall labor and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God. On that day thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates. For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea and everything in them, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day and hallowed it.
5 - Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

6 - Thou shalt not kill. 7 - Do not commit adultery. 8 - Thou shalt not steal. 9 - Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor. 10 - Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor anything that is thy neighbor.
Exodus 20:1-1

A new commandment I give unto you that ye love one another, even as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. - John 13:34
This is my commandment, That ye love one another as I have loved you. - John 15:12
If we truly love our God and obey the commandments we will be doing their wonderful justice to our creator and we can rejoice because of it.
God is love - 1 John 4:8
6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices with the truth 1 Corinthians 13:6
Love rejoices with the truth
God is love - 1 John 4:8
I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father except through me .- John 14:6
Who rejoices with the truth is the true and only path that can lead man to eternal life.
As we rejoice in the truth? What is truth? What is the truth?
Truth is not something, nor did any philosophy. The truth is a person. The truth is the Lord Jesus Christ.
I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father except through me .- John 14:6
Jesus is the Truth!
Brothers and sisters! Let's just rejoice in the Lord Jesus Christ. Dear! Only when we learn to put our joy in the strength and power of the Lord is that our life will be. Only the truth can bring us the true path that leads to our eternal life next to our God, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God.
Amen and Thank God.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog