How to overcome the hurt, resentment and bitterness-Gospel message of God's word


How to overcome the hurt and resentment?How to overcome the bitterness?How to overcome the resentment?
This is a very complicated subject and we talk more about him we will always have more to say.
So I think best to consult a Master in the matter.A Master is not! A Doctor! Let's ask his opinion and see what he has to say about this complex subject:
- Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do. - Luke 23:34
Do not be surprised with the simplicity of God.He is like that!
When we hurt someone when mistreat someone, when we are thick with someone when we betray someone, we do not know what we're doing. We do not have full awareness that we are doing evil and injustice against another person. If we truly knew we would not do.
The same thing happens when someone hurts us, harms us, physically and verbally, when someone betrays us and humbles us. These people do not know what they are doing this for more than they can imagine to know. The fact is that if we could not avoid committing such mistakes in our lives that would be very good.
However, we live in a world of sin and are subject to the father of sin. We are subject to being driven by the enemy of our souls to act against our will. The Apostle Paul said:
14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.15 For I do not understand it, because what I want, this is not practical, but what I hate, that do.16 And if I do what I do not, I consent unto the law, which is good.17 But now no more I that do it, but sin that dwells in me.18 For I know that in me, that is, in my flesh, dwelleth no good thing, to will the good in me, but is not effecting it.19 For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want this practice.20 Now if I do not want, I already do not do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.21 I find then a law i, when I would do good, evil is present.22 For, after the inward man I delight in God's law;23 but I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which dwells in my members.24 O wretched man I am! who shall deliver me from this body of death?25 Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin. - Romans 17:14 to 25
Here is a great mystery:
When the day comes that we can realize that the same sin that dwells in us is the same sin which is in the life of another and which causes him to make the same mistakes we made, then free ourselves from the hurts, resentments and grudges of life.
I recognize that there is no little easier!
But:
All things are possible to him who believes. - Mark 9:23


Amen and Thank God.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog