The example of Gideon - Evangelical messages of God's Word


Learning from GideonThe Story of GideonThe power of God is with youThe Spirit of the Lord is with you

11 And the angel of the Lord came and sat under an oak which was in Ophrah, which belonged to Joash Abiezrite, whose son Gideon threshed wheat by the winepress to hide it from the Midianites.12 appeared to him the angel of the Lord and said: The Lord is with thee, thou mighty man of valor.13 Gideon said unto him, Oh my Lord, the Lord is with us, why all this befallen us? And where are all his wonders that our fathers told us, saying, Did not the Lord out of Egypt? But now the Lord hath forsaken us, and the hand of Midian.14 And the Lord turned to him and said, Go in this thy might, and save Israel from the hand of the Midianites: have not I sent thee?15 Gideon said to him: Oh my Lord, can I save Israel? behold, my family is poor in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father's house.16 making him the Lord: Surely I will be with thee, thou shalt smite the Midianites as one man.
Judges 6: 11 to 16

It is not easy this totally limited our condition of human beings. Even when the Lord is willing to appear or to inspire something in the human heart, he wrongly insists indulging in disbelief and feelings of inferiority and distrust, first in God and yourself.
Even suffering, it is common to man the option to continue to lead a life full of defiance, anguish, suffering and humiliation than using their faith and believe wholeheartedly in the liberating word of our God of love.
At the time of Gideon was that the situation in Israel. Gideon and the people suffered greatly because of the constant humiliation they received from their neighbors that constantly, plundered and took all his possessions.
How many of us go through the same things?How many of us suffer in our work?How many of us are also humiliated and exploited by our employers?How many of us have planted and not just reaping the good fruit we plant because the merit and recognition go to other people. People who, besides not deserve even end up making fun of us?How many of us are living in this state of slavery and dictatorship imposed by the enemy of our souls?How many?
Many who today are suffering wonder: How long will you handle this? Our suffering and distress they have no end?

This will be until we accept this situation. That's right! None of this will change as we accept this situation.

Oh my Lord, can I save Israel? behold, my family is poor in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father's house. - Judges 6:15
Although Gideon has proved negative and suspicious he resisted pessimism and decided to no longer accept this humiliating situation he was living. He decided to fight against everything that put him down, against everything that enslaved and humiliated his family and his people.
13 Gideon said unto him, Oh my Lord, the Lord is with us, why all this befallen us? And where are all his wonders that our fathers told us, saying, Did not the Lord out of Egypt? But now the Lord hath forsaken us, and the hand of Midian. - Judges 6:13
First, Gideon grumbled against God. This is not correct. When anxious we should rebel against the plight, not against our God and Lord. We must never forget that our God has no part with evil. All evil comes from the enemy of our souls, the devil. We should rather revolting against everything that comes from evil and not against one who is the only really be Good
Because our God is a living God and liberator He directed Gideon to take this the right direction. Gideon at the bottom of the suspected designs of the Lord but the Lord immediately surfaced paths, gave him wisdom and powerfully guided to victory. In the same way he does in our lives.
The same thing the Lord does with us. Our God is watching our pain, our anguish and our struggle to live in justice and holiness with Him Our God has been with us and He is seeing what we have suffered because of the name and His work. So he says to each one of us:
Go in this thy might, and save Israel from the hand of the Midianites: have not I sent thee? - Judges 6:14
What the Lord said unto Gideon, and also for each one of us?
Does He said:
Go, my son! I'll see if I will give you my strength and also see if I will give you a little of my special anointing. I see! I think and then you talk.
Not so!
The Lord said:
Go in this thy might, and save Israel from the hand of the Midianites: have not I sent thee? - Judges 6:14
In fact the word of God is telling us the following:
Son! Daughter! Trust me. I put my strength in you.Believe! Get up and go for it! Go to fight for what I'm with you and you go to my presence, my strength and power. Do not trust yourself, do not trust yourself. Rely solely on me. Hear what I say in your heart. Obey my commands and stay tuned for what I will inspire your mind. Forget it.Remember that whoever is sending you am I. Never forget that the name of my Lord Jesus Christ Holy Spirit is poured upon your life and I will always be with you. So fear not! Do not be afraid!
Son! Daughter! Faith without works is null.Believe so! But stand up for battle. Day by day his duty is to put yourself up. My I have done. I gave you my strength, my anointing, my wisdom and my power. Courage! Fear not! Take hold of my benefits and move on towards their physical freedom, emotional, sentimental and financial.

 
Forget about weakness and disability. This is a thing of the past. That's a defeated people. The Lord has enabled you. The Lord has enabled us all. Therefore He chose us. That is why He inspired us and so he put the victory in our hearts.
He invested in each of us. Now all that's missing our part. Now all that's missing that each one of us truly have confidence in the word of God first, and then on the strength and spirit of liberation and victory that He has given us.
To the great Lord of glory, all honor and power!
Amen and thank God!

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog