Jesus is calling you. The time is now! The day is today! - Gospel message of God's word


I know thy works (behold, I have set before thee an open door that no one can shut), you have little strength, have kept my word and hast not denied my name. - Revelation 3:8


Jesus knows everything we do. He knows every bit of our heart. Nothing escapes His knowledge. Nothing!


I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice and opens the door, come in to him and will sup with him, and he with me. - Revelation 3:20


Today your God calls you.
Why did he call you?
Because He loves you. Why did He want your good. Why he wants to see you and me beside him. So he calls us so insistently.


He really loves. He also loves:


The thief;
The adulterer;
The homosexual;
The liar;
The prostitute;
A whore;
The atheist;
The mocker;
The drugged;
The alcoholic;
Criminals;
The slanderer;
The envious;
The unjust;
The cruel;
The marginal;
The Rogue ...


It does not take account of the sins committed in time of our ignorance.


Happy is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. - Proverbs 8:34


Want to be truly happy? So listen to your invitation that the loving God of Love is doing for you.


I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice and opens the door, come in to him and will sup with him, and he with me. - Revelation 3:20


The Lord Jesus Christ symbolizes this great and wonderful door that our God of Love has left us so we can get next to him in eternal life.
It is by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ we receive from God the Father's grace again we enter into communion with Him and the Holy Trinity. This is possible only through faith in Jesus Christ. There is no other door. There is no other way. Only Jesus Saves. Only Jesus heals. Only Jesus is the true door that leads to eternal life.


Unfortunately, many people still do not believe, nor recognize the great and wonderful gesture of love that our God has done for us all.
Brothers and sisters, even without merit, the Father sent his only son, and much beloved, that the Lord Jesus Christ that His life for us to have life. Therefore, access to the Father is only possible when, with great faith, trust and perseverance pass through the narrow gate which is symbolized by the Lord Jesus Christ and his impressive and embarrassing love for us all:


I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me. John 14:6




13 Enter by the narrow gate: for wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction and many there be which go in thereat;
14 Because strait is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and few there be that find it. Matthew 7:13




23 And someone said, Lord, are there few that be saved? To which he replied:
24 Strive to enter through the narrow door, because I tell you that many will seek to enter, and may not.
25 When the owner of the house is risen up and shut to the door, and ye begin to stand outside knocking on the door, saying, Lord, open to us, and he will answer, I know not whence ye are;
26 then begin to say, ate and drank in your presence, and thou hast taught in our streets;
27 and he will answer you: I do not know where ye are, depart from me, all ye that work iniquity.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth when ye shall see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God and you yourselves thrust out.
29 Many will come from east and west, north and south and will recline at table in the kingdom of God.
30 For there are last who will be first and first will be last. Luke 13:23 to 30




20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice and opens the door, come in to him and will sup with him, and he with me.
21 To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me on my throne.
22 He who has ears, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. - Revelation 3:20 to 22


For yet a little while, He that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
Hebrews 10:37


Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. For if not watch, I will come like a thief, and not know what hour I will come upon you. - Revelation 3:3


He who has ears, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. - Revelation 3: 22


The day is today! ... The time is now! He is waiting for you and me. He loves us. He wants to see us free from sin. He wants to see us next to him in eternity.


So we must leave sin aside, change your life immediately and thus born again.


Yes! With Jesus Christ we will get all the changes. Alone we will achieve nothing. With the Lord Jesus Christ can we all.


To that life change is a reality in our lives we must keep away from sin, because:


For this purpose the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work. 1 John 3:8


Unfortunately, if I and you're clinging to sin will be destroyed along with sin and the father of sin. This happening, unfortunately, our sad fate will be the deep and dark.


It's hard. I know. But is the word of God. It is the loving guidance of our Father is the true absolutely true.


He who has ears, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. - Revelation 3: 22


Amen and thank God. Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog